Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 28 UPDATE (I know this is going backwards. . .)

I know this is going backwards - chronologically and in terms of the intentions I had written about for today, but I thought it might be worthwhile to see some of the impact of the action that our group of religious leaders took on.  Though I don't speak in it, you can see the gist of how what we did helped to shape the portrayal of yesterday's rally against gay rights (and you might even catch a glimpse of me . . . I'm the one in the kippah, who is not a woman)

http://charlotte.news14.com/content/top_stories/641105/gay-marriage-debate-takes-center-stage-inside-and-out-of-legislature

Also, here's an article in which I actually was quoted:



OK, back to work, but thought I'd throw that out there. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment