Friday, June 9, 2023

GETTING READY TO GO TO ISRAEL

 Welcome back to my blog . . .  I'm getting ready to go off to Israel together with 36 other people from our congregational community, our families, and a few people who found our trip and asked to join. We're going to have an incredible time, and this is where I look forward to sharing it with those of you who wish to travel with us, virtually. I'll likely also post on facebook from time-to-time, and if you want to follow me there, you can go to www.facebook.com/rabbimargolis

In the meantime, I noticed new fonts that blogger has included, and I figured it's not my eyes that need to view this spot - it's yours!

So, let me know if you'd prefer to get updates in:

MONTSERRAT - This is what a blogpost looks like in this font

SPACE GROTESK - This is what a blogpost looks like in this font

RIGHTEOUS - This is what a blogpost looks like in this font

POPPINS - This is what a blogpost looks like in this font

Ooh, I kinda like that last one … unless I hear otherwise, you might see the next few posts like this! If you subscribe to the page, you’ll get notifications when we have an update.

Wishing everyone a Shabbat Shalom!

No comments:

Post a Comment